Audit Manager - East London | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
East London, Greater London, England
50000.0000 - 55000.0000
Permanent (Full time)
Are you an experienced Audit Manager seeking a new opportunity to work on a varied & complex portfolio?
Reed is currently working with a leading practice that are looking for an Audit Manager to join their forward-thinking team.
This well-established accountancy firm offers excellent flexible working & fantastic benefits.
Audit Manager Responsibilities:
- Planning, managing, and reviewing medium to large sized audits.
- Manage existing and new business opportunities.
- Assist Directors with audit and strategy planning.
- Manage client’s annual sales audit reviews.
- Reviewing & delegating work to juniors
- Must be ACA or ACCA qualified.
- Excellent communication skills
- Proven experience in client handling
- The desire and ambition to grow a team.
If interested in hearing more about this role, please apply directly or contact Lauren Hunsdon at Reed.