Account Manager - East London | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
East London, Greater London, England
Permanent (Full time)
Our client are a highly reputable and well known organisation operating within the legal space.
This role is a London-based account management opportunity (there are two roles available) where you will be responsible for growing an existing book of business (law firm clients).
Our client are a well known & respected, global data & analytics, rankings and insights service provider to the legal space.
This role sits within the Core Accounts division and is London-based.
- Your role is to strengthen existing relationships, retain current spend whilst generating new revenue from your clients
- You will manage your own accounts, which include the world's top law firms and professional services firms
- Account management
- Relationship building
- Researching, pitching and closing on additional service offerings to increase client spend
- Managing and upselling your clients
It is essential that you have sold into/managed accounts within the Professional Services space and come into this role knowing that it is not a relationship management role - you will be targeted on growing your accounts through exploring business growth/development opportunities.
- Ability and desire to succeed
- Enjoyment of relationship building and account management
- Ability to own a sales cycle from start to finish
- Knowledge of Legal markets is desirable but not essential
- Contribute effectively within a team environment
- Work collaboratively with both internal and external stakeholders
Our client are looking to offer c.£35k base salary with excellent OTE potential.
I look forward to hearing from you!