Interim Finance Manager
Avonmouth, Bristol, England
200.0000 - 275.0000
Temporary (Full time)
Are you a seasoned Finance Manager looking for a new opportunity within a fascinating production company? Are you someone who can hit the ground running and is confident with producing monthly management accounts? Are you available at short notice? If so, this may be your next opportunity.
Robertson Bell are thrilled to be working with a large production company to recruit an Interim Finance Manager for an initial 3-month contract.
Responsibilities for this role include:
- Producing monthly management accounts and preparing key management information reports
- Business partnering with internal stakeholders to advise them them on key financial decisions
- Maintaining this organisation’s fixed asset register including calculating asset depreciation
This Interim Finance Manager will work remotely twice per week and the remaining three days from their Bristol based office. For an initial 3-month contract with the potential to go permanent, this role offers the opportunity to work within a truly fascinating organisation that works with some of the largest film making companies in the industry.
The successful candidate will:
- Be on less than a 2 week notice period
- Be part-qualified in CIMA, ACCA, ACA or equivalent accounting qualification
- Have strong Excel skills including the ability to use Pivot Tables and VLOOKUPS
- Have strong experience on management accounting including producing management accounts and business partnering to internal stakeholders
For more information about this brilliant opportunity, do not hesitate to apply as applications are likely to close short of the deadline.