Roofing & Cladding Designer
Southampton - This Area Only
£33000 - £40000/annum + Package
Permanent (Full time)
An established design house requires a CAD Designer to oversee design processes on commercial projects UK wide involving bespoke cladding and roofing systems.
The client is looking for a hands-on, enthusiastic individual who will be involved and invested in their various ongoing projects and the overall progress of the company.
About our Client
Our client is a market-leading design house based in the Hampshire area working across the UK. As a company, they deliver specialist cladding and roofing design. They have worked on some of the most prestigious projects in the region over their 20-year history.
About the Role
The company are looking to recruit an ambitious CAD Designer that has the desire to become a senior figure in their technical team in the future.
Duties and responsibilities include;
* Producing CAD designs and reports in accordance with project programmes.
* Liaising with other disciplines and ensuring the coordination of design and detailing work appropriate to the project.
* Liaising with estimators and advise on appropriate design solutions.
* Maintaining internal document control of drawings.
About the Candidate
* Previous experience in CAD design for roofing / cladding
* Flexible self-starter with ability to prioritise
* Analytical and problem-solving skills