Resourcing Coordinator and EA
London, Greater London, England
Human Resources works with the business to create an employee-oriented, high performance culture that emphasizes empowerment, quality, productivity, standards, goal attainment and the recruitment and on-going development of a superior workforce.
The Resourcing Co-Ordinator/EA is responsible for providing first class support to the business functions.
This is a hybrid role; alongside Recruitment Co-Ordination the incumbent will also be an Executive Assistant to the HR Director. As such, this is very much a hands-on role with exposure to all aspects of Human Resources and working with the business whilst co-ordinating all aspects of the Recruitment function.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Advertise job postings on relevant job boards.
- Schedule interviews with candidates and business leads via outlook, book meeting rooms, arrange VC or Skype facilities
- Invigilate testing where required
- CV sifting and vetting of candidates, basic phone screening, ensuring system up to date with candidate progress
- Keeping the applicant tracking system up to date and moving candidates through the process when scheduling interviews
- Creation of power point presentations for management meetings
- Maintain MI data in the system and spreadsheets.
- Support the HRD in diary management, scheduling meetings
- Power point presentation preparation and document formatting
- Helping with writing of job specifications
Skills and Competencies:
Self-motivated, confident and resilient - able to perform under pressure.
- Collaborative: Able to work effectively within a team.
- Adaptable: Able to be decisive and respond quickly to changing conditions or requirements
- Proactive approach with end to end ownership of work.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong administration skills, demonstrating accuracy with excellent attention to detail
- High level of confidentiality, tact and diplomacy
- Flexibility and willingness to learn
- Excellent interpersonal and customer facing skills
Marex Financial Limited (the “Company”) is regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and, as such, at all times during your employment you are required to comply with any applicable rules or standards imposed by the Financial Conduct Authority applicable to your role. You must ensure that you complete any and all Compliance training required of you by the Company and abide by the Company's Compliance policy at all times. You are also required to cooperate with any procedures or requirements put in place by the Company from time to time to enable it to access and monitor your fitness and propriety on an on-going basis.
Posted 7 days ago