PARTS AND BRANCH MANAGER - Grimsby | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
PARTS AND BRANCH MANAGER
Grimsby, North East Lincolnshire, England
Permanent (Full time)
WHAT'S THE JOB? PARTS AND BRANCH MANAGER
WHO'S THE EMPLOYER? A leading and well-established multi-branch agricultural machinery dealership covering an extensive territory and representing a major global tractor and harvesting brand along with other prestigious machinery franchises.
WHAT'S THE INDUSTRY? Agricultural and Groundcare machinery
HOW WILL I BE REWARDED? Excellent basic salary plus bonus, Company vehicle and benefits
WHAT'S THE LOCATION? East Midlands
WHAT CAN YOU TELL ME ABOUT THE ROLE? Directly managing all parts and showroom activities including staff, customer service, stock analysis, promotions, profitability and budgeting, the role also has the added responsibility of day-to-day branch management to ensure a cohesive, customer-focused and commercially high achieving branch operation.
WHAT QUALITIES DO I NEED?
- With previous career success in the agricultural machinery sector, you'll have excellent knowledge of parts department operations and fully understand the key drivers which determine both profitability and high standards of customer service
- Experienced in parts analysis, inventory management, obsolescence, upselling, display and merchandising, you will encourage a highly professional working culture and a welcoming customer environment to attract new accounts, showcasing the department as the go-to outlet in the local area for fast and efficient parts service
- You're a natural and confident team leader with excellent interpersonal and communication skills, able to manage and develop your team with support and encouragement, ensuring training requirements across the branch are met
- Commercially switched on, you'll have a good all-round understanding of dealership operations, ensuring close cooperation between departments to maximise margins and all-round customer satisfaction
- You'll have a good all-round standard of IT literacy including MS Office and CRM - preferably Ibcos Gold
- You're organised, analytical and take a methodical approach to problem solving
- You'll be an advocate for change & growth with an eye for improving systems and processes
- Customer service is at the heart of the role and you will be experienced in managing customer disputes to a satisfactory outcome
- Resident in or prepared to relocate to the East Midlands, you'll have a clean driving licence and will be required to travel to other Company locations from time to time, and other locations for training
WHAT SHOULD I DO NOW? So, if this sounds like you, you're positively motivated by the opportunity to join a leading premium brand dealership and have the necessary attributes to perform to a high standard, we'd love to hear from you! Send us a copy of your latest CV (in complete confidence), and a little bit about yourself to -