HR Coordinator - Nottingham | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
20000.0000 - 23000.0000
Permanent (Full time)
Due to continued growth, our client is seeking to appoint a dynamic and driven HR Coordinator, with proven experience to support the increased administration requirements of their HR platform and to lend support in ensuring the continuing people success of the company.
Salary: 20,000 - £23,000 per annum
Full time, permanent
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist the recruitment process, including preparing job descriptions, ads, advertising roles and participating in interviews as appropriate
- Maintain employee HR files up to date, both hard copy and electronically, ensuring all documents are filed correctly and undertaking audits as necessary
- Support the new joiner/onboarding process including meet and greet, and validation of statutory new joiner documents, eg evidence of right to work in the UK etc
- Assist in the preparation of HR documents, . employment contracts, offer letters, variation of terms etc.
- Co-ordinate and book employee training, keeping records of training attended and required
- Support Company audit requirements from a HR and people perspective as necessary
- Produce employee reports, using the HR database as requested
- 3+ years’ experience in similar role
- Strong IT skills, Microsoft Excel and Word and competent in the use of IT systems including HR databases
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with strong attention to detail
- First class interpersonal skills with the ability to build trusted relationships with senior and junior stakeholders alike
- Confident and professional telephone manner and attitude to customer service (both internal and external)
- Self-motivated and able to work on own initiative with a positive 'can do’ mentality
- Resilient and able to work calmly during times of pressure and meet deadlines and targets effectively