Coleshill, Warwickshire, England
£15/hour PAYE with 30 days holiday pay
Permanent (Full time)
We are looking for 2x Security advisors for Coleshill area.
Pay rate: £15ph PAYE with 30 days holidays and pension scheme
Hours: 50 hours pers week, days
Lenght of project: Permanent, 12 - 18 months contract
About the role:
To support the Security function by providing necessary support to all locations within your sector. The role primarily focuses on advising, auditing and delivering physical security solutions to safeguard Clients sites and equipment.
The role will also involve undertaking and leading on investigations arising from security related incidents, the production of detailed reports, and where required, obtaining witness statements, photographs and documents.
* To take a pro-active approach to company security and loss prevention.
* Deliver financial business plan objectives.
* Ensure operational teams have received advice on security options and defences within agreed area, ensuring a high level of service from security supply base.
* Assist and manage the investigation of security related incidents within region, ensuring the circumstances leading to such incidents are thoroughly investigated and where appropriate, remedial recommendations advised to operating teams.
* Continually challenge and investigate new and emerging security technology and identify new measures
* Provide appropriate and risk commensurate physical security controls and measures, security standards and processes and procedural security measures for all sites, incorporating client and legal/statutory codes and standards.
* To provide specialist security advice and assistance to the project, identifying security problems and proposing and monitoring security solutions including liaising with local authorities and police forces.
* Completion of contractual Security documentation, Sublot Security reviews and reports, documenting the recommended approach to security to mitigate losses across the project.
* To consider and design effective security solutions (CCTV & electronic, guarding and a mixture of both), in order to minimise risk to the company
* Design, implement and audit security systems for consideration by companies Operational Teams.
* To assist in specific security initiatives and projects, resolving difficulties, informing relevant persons and liaising between stakeholders as necessary.
* Collate and communicate trend information to operational management recommending appropriate countermeasures to tackle emergent problems.
* To initiate and co-ordinate the activity of on-site security activity by providing training and support and influencing field staff to adopt innovative solutions and improvements to security issues with no technical guidance from line management.
* To advise internal stakeholders on the local delivery, service levels and daily operational issues of onsite security
Experience of working within a Security Management/Advisors’ position from within the construction industry.
Experience of Managing Security contractors
Experience of completing investigations of wrongdoing and advising subsequent changes and improvements to that business area.
Experience of completing multiple security risk assessments
Knowledge and understanding of a construction site and structure.
Knowledge of Open-Source Intelligence tactics, particularly Social Media
Flexibility to the working environment, including
Ability to communicate at all levels, in written and oral format.
Flexibility to the working environment, including change of shifts and weekend working
-IT literate and able to produce management information
-Minimum of SIA Door Supervisor
-Passed the Site Supervision Safety Training Scheme (SSSTS) with a minimum of 24 months left
-Knowledge of Civil and Criminal law surrounding the activity of protestors
-Clean UK Driving Licence
-Minimum of Level 3 B-Tec Security Management Training
-First aid at work
From a Policing or other law enforcement background
Located in the West Midlands area due to the project location