Mechanical Maintenance Engineer - Ilkeston | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Mechanical Maintenance Engineer
Ilkeston, Derbyshire, England
£33000 - £35000/annum additional benefits
Permanent (Full time)
An exciting opportunity has come available for a Mechanical Maintenance Engineer to be working for a reputable manufacturing business near Ilkeston.
The successful Mechanical Maintenance Engineer will report into the engineering team and will be responsible for the hands on organisation of the engineering stores.
Monday-Friday - 3 shifts
Week 1 - 6am-2pm
Week 2 - 2pm-10pm
Week 3 - 10pm-6am
Mechanical Maintenance Engineer Duties and Responsibilities Include:
* Responding to mechanical breakdowns on mixers, conveyors, kilns and heavy industry equipment
* Mechanical PPM's
* Following health and safety procedures
The successful candidate will need to demonstrate the following skills and experience:
* Level 3 or above in Mechanical Engineering
* Experience of working in a heavy industry manufacturing environment
* Experience of preventative and reactive maintenance
If you want to discuss this position in more detail, please call Kerry Hill at Elevation Recruitment Group