IT Project Manager - East London | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
IT Project Manager
East London, Greater London, England
40000.0000 - 45000.0000
Permanent (Full time)
We have partnered with an exciting healthcare solutions company, who require an IT Project Manager to join their growing team in London.
As the IT Project Manager, you will be responsible for overseeing numerous clinical workflow and patient management platform integration projects with healthcare providers.
This is a great opportunity for an experienced IT Project Manager to take the next step in their career within the healthcare sector
- Management of numerous IT Projects, including Cloud and System Integration
- Delivery of complex IT processes related to the NHS - clinical solutions, patient records, patient managing platforms, patient communication tools
- Define the scope of various IT projects
- Work closely with end clients, chairing regular meetings with stakeholders
- Ensure deliverables are met to tight timescales
- You must have experience working with the NHS and EPR knowledge
- Proven experience with IT processes and Project Management
- Public sector experience is essential
- Working knowledge of Cloud and System Integration within the NHS and healthcare solutions
- Driven to develop and learn