Bolton, Northumberland, England
Competitive Hourly Rates
Temporary (Part time)
BMI Healthcare's Beaumont Hospital in Bolton has a vacancy for a Housekeeper to join their team of staff in the Hotel Services department.
BMI Healthcare has a reputation based on 30 years of clinical excellence and commitment to our patients and staff. BMI The Beaumont has 20 beautifully appointed rooms and o ur mission is to deliver exceptional experiences for the patients treated in hospitals throughout the UK - and to do that, we need exceptional people.
We are looking to hire a Housekeeper, who can deliver high standards of cleanliness and be part of the team, and to ensure the environment is safe and pleasant for everyone.
This is a bank role working on an "as and when required" basis, you will be required to supplement staffing levels during busy periods and provide cover for existing staff in times of annual leave or absence.
Applicants should meet the following criteria:
- Competence in literacy and numeracy
- Good Communication skills essential
- Proficient in the use of a PC, including the use of software and systems.
- Experience of working in a hospital environment is desirable.
- Able to meet customer expectations
- Flexibility of working patterns
Duties of this role include:
- Undertaking the day to day cleaning of patient, public and employee areas.
- Maintaining a safe and pleasant environment for patients, visitors and BMI employees.
- Replenishment of linen and consumables.
- Flexibility to work in all departments (including Theatre areas) and at other BMI sites where appropriate and as requested
- Cleaning and servicing of all hospital areas (clinical and non-clinical, including Theatre) to the required BMI standards and in line with BMI procedures.
- Setting up of rooms in accordance with the policies and procedures
- Undertake any duties required of the housekeeping department
- Complete daily task sheets and submit to the Housekeeper Lead on a daily basis for auditing purposes
- Comply with room clean target times and any timing targets for cleaning of general areas
- Undertake deep cleaning of areas on a rota basis and/or according to the cleaning schedule
- Use cleaning chemicals and materials according to instructions, COSHH reports and BMI procedures
- Use appropriate H&S signage at all times to notify employees, patients and visitors that cleaning is in progress
Salary & Benefits:
BMI Healthcare offers a competitive hourly rate.
If you would like to apply for this opportunity, please complete our brief online application form and ensure to upload the most recent copy of CV. We aim to respond to your application within 14 days of the closing date.
Posted 98 days ago