Installation Site Supervisor (Rolling Stock)
£30000 - £35000 per annum
Installation Site Supervisors (rail vehicle (rolling stock) livery)
Salary: £30,000 £35,000 (Dependant on Experience)
Our client is a market leader in the rail and vehicle fleet rebranding working with over three quarters of the UK rail industry to deliver quality livery and promotional advertising brand solutions as required. With nearly 2000 rail vehicles rebranded they have become the go to trusted supplier for livery work on franchise change, with sustained growth now creating this fantastic opportunity for three installation supervisors to join the team.
As an installation supervisor you will be responsible for;
- Attending site to Survey up and coming installation projects to ensure a safe system of works is created and any technical information is obtained
- Provide Instructions, support and guidance to all Installation Engineers to ensure projects are delivered safely to the agreed commercial parameters
- Providing information to Installation Managers so that enquiries and quotations can be raised with a realistic time, process and deliverybased focus
- Attend Customer facing meetings to provide technical support to the Field Sales team and build productive business relationships
- Attend Site to oversee the delivery of complex and commercially sensitive projects to ensure customers quality and delivery expectations are met whilst complying with our own Safe System of Works
- Ensure timely feedback from site of progress against approved Project Plan / Instructions
- Assist with investigations into nonconformances reporting on findings and suitable resolutions.
- Complete onsite personnel inspections as required ensuring adherence to the agreed Safe System of Works
- Promote a team working ethic by example when managing direct employees or subcontractors, acting as a point of experience and support.
- Assist the QHSE Manager with site audits as required in line with our Quality and Environmental standards.
Working within client rolling stock depots you will be supervising small team of skilled installers ensuring that all livery and/or promotional vinyl installations are completed to specification, time and budget.
To be suitable for these roles you will need to be able to demonstrate;
- Industry Product knowledge
- Proven People Management skills.
- Communication/ briefing skills.
- Team building and Leadership skills
- Awareness of current HSE legislation/ standards.
- Analytical and Problemsolving skills.
- Numerical/ Verbal reasoning skills.
All applicants must hold a valid UK drivers license and be able to commit to patterns of work that can involve weekends and some late shifts to meet clients installation needs. A valid CSCS card is useful but not essential as is PASMA/ IPAF experience.
Successful applicants will become part of growing business, where your achievements in the role can create a great platform for future progression.
If you are interested in learning more about this role or want to be considered for this opportunity please send a cover note detailing your suitability accompanied by an update CV and our recruitment team will be in touch to discuss further asap.
Net Temps is advertising this vacancy in its capacity as an Employment Business.
Net Temps supplies both temporary and permanent labour to the Construction, Engineering and Allied industries throughout the UK.
Register with us on#########
Visit our website at www.nettemps.co.uk
Follow us on twitter at @Net_Temps
Please note, due to the high volume of applicants only those who are successful will be contacted. Net Temp is an equal opportunities employer.
Posted 15 days ago