Amazon Trading Manager - East London | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Amazon Trading Manager
East London, Greater London, England
Permanent (Full time)
We are looking for an experienced Amazon Trading Specialist to define the strategy and launch our product offering onto Amazon. The role will encompass trading, merchandising, optimisation, analysis and reporting. It's likely we will also want to try other online marketplaces too, such as ebay and anywhere else we think our products might be a good fit for. We will start off in the UK, but the idea is to quickly expand into other countries too.
You will have a true hands-on approach, strong leadership skills and the ability to build, develop and lead a team towards results we are proud of. As this position involves regular interaction with senior leadership, you need to be comfortable communicating robustly at that level whilst also working directly with various functional teams and individuals at all levels of the organisation. This is a brand new and highly exciting role pioneering the launch of one of our newest initiatives this year. A truly unique opportunity!
- You will be the driving force behind the project within the business and have full P&L responsibility of our off-website sales.
- You will work alongside the finance team to define budgets and planned profits across the year. You will check in regularly with them throughout.
- You will own the strategic planning, delivery and execution of the project; and be able to present on these at every step along the way. New ideas as well as process improvements should be a part of the role on a daily basis.
- You will be analysing data on a daily basis to help determine the immediate, medium term and long term strategies that you will action.
- You'll own periodic business review communications for your area of ownership and write and present business cases for next steps.
- You will own the customer experience for off-website sales from start to finish.
- You will work with the supply chain team to ensure that our fulfilment is as efficient and punctual as possible.
- You will work with the sales team to make sure that we have the right products at the right prices.
- You will work with the content and imaging teams to ensure that the content is being presented in the best possible way to maximise sales.
- You will building and update our storefront on Amazon in Vendor Central
- You will work with the marketing team to determine the best marketing strategy and make sure that the products sell as well as possible on each platform.
- Huge amounts of enthusiasm for the project
- Experience in making things happen
- Strong skills in getting things done
- At least 2 years' relevant experience (Seller Central, FBA)
- Experience selling on Amazon across multiple countries would be ideal
- Highly organised, with the ability to multi-task and prioritise effectively
- Analytical approach to taking opportunities
- Demonstrable experience gained within senior level management environment
- Ability to use initiative and exercise sound commercial judgment
- Proven track record of conceiving and implementing strategies for change
- Excellent presentation, communication and relationship building skills
- Flexible and able to quickly adapt to new situations
- An ability and interest in working in a fast-paced and rapidly-changing environment
- An understanding of Google shopping
- Proficient with Excel (all our data is analysed in excel)
The values we live and breathe:
- Open and Honest
In return we offer a large number of employee benefits including:
- 25 days holiday plus 8 days bank holidays and the chance to buy an additional 5 days per annum
- Competitive salary
- New and modern office with a lively office culture
- Dress down everyday
- Cycle Scheme
- Pension Scheme
- Discounts on well know high street stores
- Season Ticket Loan
- Twice Annual Company Wide Parties
What are you waiting for?! getawowaday