Project Manager - - Nationwide | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Project Manager - Supply Chain
Work From Home
£25 - 35 per hour
Contract (Full time)
Supply Chain Developer/Cut Over Manager
Salary Range: Up to £ per hour (Inside IR35)
Location: Peterborough or Irlam (Remote)
The project in scope for this role is the relocation of a current warehouse facility to a new location, this is cross functional project including customer, supplier, stock and customs workstreams. This project will include a change in 3PL provider as well as system changes and testing. This is a critical project in our overall strategy and requires the team member detailed below to become part of the team and support a successful project execution.
- Responsible for managing the transition and cut over plans to achieve a smooth transition of stock, supplier, customers, and transport from the current Aftermarket facility to the new
- Working effectively with SME's from diverse, multi-functional teams to develop and manage the plans applying customer focus and supply chain alignment during the transition period
- Completing analysis to assist with transition planning and ensure we are making data driven decisions
- Potential to participate in other supply chain projects where applicable
- Strong understanding and previous experience using common supply chain systems.
- Must possess leadership skills to effectively lead supply chain improvements making the best use of available resources, while maintaining strong people focus and fulfilling the responsibilities for leading people.
- Must possess strong collaborative, interpersonal and negotiation skills in order to drive common supply chain processes across multiple departments within a business division
- Must have strong analytical and problem-solving skills, and the ability to creatively solve complex problems
- College or university degree, preferably in Supply Chain and/or Logistics Management or Industrial Engineering is required or the equivalent experience
- Previous experience in the supply chain function demonstrating the ability to lead improvement projects
- A background in Supply Chain, Manufacturing / Operations, Manufacturing Engineering, Inventory Management, Material Requirements Planning, Demand Management and/or Logistics is highly desired.
- Proficient skills using Microsoft Packaging - specifically Excel
- Experience with SAP would be an advantage however is not essential
- Experience of a 3PL transition or warehouse re-location project would be preferable but is not essential
To apply for this position please send your CV to @.uk
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.