Our client is a market leading Mortgage and Protection brokerage, based on the outskirts of Southampton.
They are looking for a Protection Adviser to join their busy Sales team.
• Ensure contact with client is conducted in a professional and compliant manner
• Work in a team with mortgage advisers, and train/coach them to deliver protection leads.
• Achieve Sales performance targets
• Ensure all relevant documentation and notes are saved to the relevant system(s)
• Work with processing to ensure pipeline cases are managed from sale to on risk
• Consistently demonstrate good Conduct Risk behaviours by placing the customer's best interest at the heart of everything you do and recommend improvements where possible. Contribute through actions and behaviour to ensuring the culture of the whole company reflects this
Key Knowledge, Skills, Experience required:
• Experience of working within a call centre environment
• Influencing skills
• Ability to work as a team with mortgage advisers
• Relationship Building Skills
• Ability to feedback constructively on quality/quantity of leads
• Knowledge of leading protection insurance contracts
• Good telephone manner
• Ability to work to sales targets
• Organisation skills to manage leads, cases and systems
• Organised with good attention to detail
• Competent levels of Microsoft Office and IT systems skills
• Able to prioritise workload
• Calm under pressure
• Good communication skills
• Customer focused
• Team Player
• Able to work with other Advisers in the company to encourage referrals
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a progressive and dynamic organisation with a fantastic benefits package.
Please note we regret that due to the high volume of CVs received we cannot give individual feedback to candidates. If you are not contacted within 5 working days of submitting your CV please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Honeypot People Ltd, is a UK-based agency providing specialist solutions within the Professional Sector.
We operate an equal opportunities policy of treating all employees and job applicants equally regardless of race, colour, ethnic origin, nationality, national origin, religion or belief, gender, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, age, marital or civil partnership status or disability!