Automotive Prepper - City of Bristol - This Area Only | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
City of Bristol - This Area Only
£30000 - £34500/annum
Permanent (Full time)
Days: £30,000 plus annual bonus and benefits
Nights: £34,500 plus annual bonus and benefits
Days: 6am – 6pm, 2 x tea breaks and 1 x lunch break (5-5-4 Shift Pattern*, working 15 days per month)
Nights: 6pm – 6am, 2 x tea breaks and 1 x lunch break (5-5-4 Shift Pattern*, working 15 days per month)
*Shift pattern – 5 on, 5 off, 4 on, 5 off, 5 on, 4 off. This shift patterns gives you two weekends off per month and 15 days working each month.
Igloo have a fantastic permanent, opportunity for automotive vehicle preppers, the role offers the right candidates an excellent opportunity to work within one of the UK’s leading automotive companies who have operations across the country. Within this role you will be preparing a range of vehicles from small family cars through to high end vehicles within a busy, fast paced automotive bodyshop.
We are recruiting for preppers to work on a permanent contract and have day and night shifts available.
* Working from detailed job cards you will be undertaking all aspects of vehicle preparation.
* You will be using filler to fill any small dents, chips or scratches on the vehicle’s bodywork.
* Using machine sanders to sand down small chips.
* Applying primer to the bodywork.
* Rubbing down the filled and primed areas to ensure a smooth finish.
* Preparing vehicles with masking paper to protect areas not required for painting.
* You will need to remove any paint defects once the vehicles have been painted.
What kind of person we are looking for?:
* You will need previous experience of working within an automotive bodyshop as a vehicle prepper and understand vehicle repair methods.
* Be able to demonstrate experience and knowledge of all aspects of preparing vehicles ready for paint.
* You will need to work efficiently but to a high standard.
* Hold a full, category B driving license.
What we can offer:
Excellent benefits package & holiday days available with these roles.
To apply for or to discuss this exciting opportunity in more detail click apply now or call our Automotive Recruitment Team on (phone number removed), option 1