Senior Healthcare Assistant Nights - Mansfield | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Senior Healthcare Assistant Nights
Mansfield, Nottinghamshire, England
Permanent (Full time)
Senior Care Assistants needed for a Large Elderly nursing home
£ + per hour!! NIGHTS
Excellent public transport links and support
Ref No. FT44235
We are currently working with a fantastic residential home near Mansfield, who are seeking strong Senior Care Assistants with previous care experience as a senior carer to join their dedicated care team to lead and develop a team of carers.
The home is a part of an large provider of nursing care in the UK with an established reputation for offering great opportunities for progression and a strong history supporting their staff to realise their full potential.
About the home:
Set in extensive, pretty gardens this beautiful Care Home provides residential care in a friendly, caring and professional environment.
The Home specialises in elderly care and they have a 'Good' CQC rating.
As a Senior Care Assistant, you will be responsible for leading, managing and supporting a care team to ensure a high quality of care and service is provided to all residents at all times.
You'll play a key part with care delivery in the home, the Senior Care Assistant will provide and ensure the highest standards of care are achieved in all areas of the home including relationship centered care, clinical care and dementia care.
* Full time, permanent Senior Care Assistant role
* 36 or 48 hours per week, Alternate weekends
* A fantastic £ per hour!!
* Free, on-site parking
* Close to bus routes and a train station
* Excellent opportunities for career development and further training
Immediate starts are possible and some part time roles are also available if preferred.
Senior Care Assistant Duties:
* Assist the Management team and HCAs with care delivery in the home
* Support the Care Assistants and other Senior HCAs to realise their potential
* Shift leading
* Develop own knowledge and practice relative to continuous service improvement
* Previous experience within a nursing/residential home
* Previous experience as a Senior HCA / Care Team Leader / supervisory position
* NVQ Level 3 in Health and Social Care
For more information please call Fred on (phone number removed)