Financial Controller - Jewish Charity
East London, Greater London, England
55000.0000 - 60000.0000
Permanent (Full time)
Financial Controller (Jewish Charity)
£55,000 - £60000
Our client is a leading Jewish charity with Head Offices located in London. They are currently recruiting for a forward thinking Financial Controller with experience in dealing with charity accounts & SORP to join their team. Candidates should be ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified or qualified by experience.
Duties will include:
* Prepare monthly consolidated management accounts, commentary for variances against budget
* Lead preparation of consolidated annual budget and forecasting reviews
* Review the statutory accounts prepared in accordance with FRS 102 and Charity SORP
* Overseeing cashflow and review of balance sheets reconciliations
* Responsible for overseeing the accounts payable monthly payment run
* Manage the statutory audit
* Perform business partnering with fundraising, IT, security, marketing and other departments for operational and strategic activities
* Review and submission of returns to regulators
* Line management of a small team
* Use of Sage & Excel essential
Fabulous opportunity for a Financial Controller to join an established charity and actively give back to the community. Candidates applying should be ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified or qualified by experience with a strong working knowledge of Excel & Sage.
Thank you for your application. Due to the high levels of interest in this position it is not always possible to contact you if your application is unsuccessful.