R&D Tax Consultant - - Nationwide | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
R&D Tax Consultant
Work From Home
Permanent (Full time)
Job Title: R&D Tax Consultant
Location: Remote Working
Benefits: Competitive Salary
We are currently recruiting for an exciting Research & Development Tax Relief Claims start up, who are looking to expand their team to become one of the UKs leading firms. The company comprise of specialist who provide tailors services to UK based SME businesses in order to support them claim tax relief from HMRC, as a result of the innovation they have embarked on.
- As an R&D Tax Consultant, you will use your enthusiasm for all things innovative and hit the road running meeting with C-level Executives, Directors, Engineers and specialists alike in their field.
- You are able to extract technical information in accordance with the BIS guidelines about their R&D projects and produce a comprehensive technical report with supporting costs that will be submitted to HMRC.
- You will be one of the first members of the consulting team which will give you an exciting opportunity to help grow the team, add your contributions and be a part of the success and growth from the get go.
- Your first few months will be fast paced as you build on your existing knowledge and experience of the R&D Tax Credit incentives.
- You will manage your own portfolio of clients and you will also support junior staff as and when the team grows.
- This will be a full-time, R&D Tax Consultant role. Whilst initially working from home, you may need to travel to client and company meetings. You will report directly to the R&D Tax Manager.
- This role will provide great opportunities for personal growth and progression, there will be an expectation for you to keep up with latest legislative changes from external resources, however, full, ongoing training about the R&D tax relief incentives will be provided.
- Must have at least 1-year of experience in a similar role and if your looking for your next challenge that enables you to get more involved with the whole R&D claim process this could be a great opportunity for you.
- Personal Attributes: - Be a Team player - Be self-motivated - Be well organised - Have excellent PC skills including the Microsoft 365 suite - Have a good attention to detail - Have a willingness to grow and learn.
- Full clean driving license.
If you are interested in applying for this role or would like more information please contact Lee Elwell on######### Direct Line) or your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.