Analytical Chemist - Richmond upon Thames - This Area Only | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Richmond upon Thames - This Area Only
£20000 - £35000/annum
Permanent (Full time)
My client is a global life sciences company, providing a unique range of analytical and forensic testing services to clients across multiple industries.
They are now looking for an Analytical Scientist to join the business, in this position you will be responsible for the analysis of drugs of abuse in urine, oral fluid and hair samples under the direction of a reporting scientist or senior scientist.
This potion will suit individuals who have a forensic chemistry or analytical chemistry background.
* Responsible for the analysis of drugs of abuse in urine, oral fluid, and hair samples
* Preparation of samples using CEDIA and SPE (manual and automated)
* Analysis of samples using GC-MS, GC-MS/MS and LC-MS
* Ensuring analytical data conforms to quality standards
* Routine calibration and maintenance of laboratory systems and equipment
* Enter interpretation of screening results and sign off customer reports
* Candidates will be degree-level qualified in Chemistry or a related subject
* Previous experience of working in laboratories using analytical techniques such as GC-MS, GC-MS/MS or LC-MS/MS
* experience in Cloned Enzyme Donor Immunoassay (CEDIA) would be desirable
* Can work autonomously and as part of a wider team