Channel Partner Manager - Manchester - This Area Only | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Channel Partner Manager - B2B Software Sales
Manchester - This Area Only
30000.0000 - 120000.0000
Permanent (Full time)
CHANNEL PARTNER MANAGER
We have an exciting opportunity for a Channel Partner Manager to join a fast-growing software business and to shape the future of the Sales function. This position would suit someone looking for long-term employment with the potential to grow into a leadership position.
This is a full-time B2B sales opportunity. You will own and develop our Channel Partner program and increase the volume and value of clients via our network of Channel Partners.
As well as growing ZEBSOFTs business with existing Channel Partners, the Channel Partner Manager will also identify, own, create & manage a pipeline of new partners in the business & complaince consulatncy sectors through to end clients.
This role is video-call based and with occasional meeting Partners face-to-face with predominantly outbound sales, some inbound sales and the remainder spread across partner relationship management and supporting activities.
The Channel Partner Manager will report directly to the board and be part of the ZEBSOFT Management team and also the innovator of the sales process.
The successful Channel Partner Manager will have:
- Minimum 5 years' experience of Software Sales including Channel Partner sales & leading Channel Partner programmes
- A good understanding of the compliance & consultancy sector as well as commercial acumen and appreciation of B2B in industry & administration
- Proven ability to meet and exceed sales quotas via Partners
- Experience of international sales would be an advantage as would a spoken second language
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills; ability to build meaningful relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Presentation skills and the ability to deliver an effective product demo
- Strong analytic mind that can diligently problem solve and trouble-shoot issues independently
- Must have an interest in technology and confidence to demonstrate value from tech solutions.
- Good general computing skills including Office 365 in Powerpoint, Outlook, Word, Excel with understanding of how to manipulate data for analysis and reporting, confidence in using digital sales and customer management tools eg HubSpot