Technical Aftercare Manager - London | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Technical Aftercare Manager
London, Greater London, England
£50000 - £58000/annum Car allowance, bupa, travel, pensi
Permanent (Full time)
Our client is a large multi-disciplinary construction business. They would like to recruit a Technical Aftercare Manager to work across a portfolio of construction projects across London and the South East.
* Provide technical advice and expertise on defect issues which occur and propose appropriate resolution, including challenging clients and professional team where matters should be dealt with by the developer.
* Manage a caseload of disputed, complex or ‘open’ defects over a number of projects, liaising with the supply chain Project Team, Building Services Team, Directors to progress cases, provide regular updates and bring them to a timely and satisfactory conclusion.
* Review and continuously improve the Company's monitoring and reporting of defects, to provide insight into trends on the quality of construction, building services installation and commissioning procedures across multiple projects.
* Work closely with the Company's project teams to ensure that the handover and snagging process is effectively followed and ensure a preventative approach is taken to minimise defects.
* Provide information and regular reports to the clients and the Company's project team and directors, on progress of outstanding defects and any related costs.
* Manage a caseload of disputed, complex or ‘open’ defects, liaising with colleagues, residents and developer aftercare teams to progress cases, provide regular updates and bring them to a timely and satisfactory conclusion.
* The ideal candidate should have experience in a similar managerial role.
* Good knowledge of building construction methods and maintenance, with and experience building defect diagnosis and disrepairs.
* MUST have a working knowledge of mechanical, electrical, and public health installations including defect diagnosis and rectification gained through a trade or managerial background.
* Experience in developing and implementing processes for effective defects management.
* Understand the technical aspects, but also processes a client first approach.
* Must process a natural customer and consideration in all that they do.
* Experience across all market sectors