Senior Marketing Executive - Cardiff | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Senior Marketing Executive
Permanent (Full time)
Job Title: Senior Marketing Executive
Contract Type: Perm
Location: Cardiff, United Kingdom
The Senior Marketing Executive is an exciting role that holds responsibility for attracting new customers to the SafeContractor product. Working with our brilliant sales and marketing teams, this role will:
- Create, manage and execute online marketing campaigns
- Drive lead generation into the top of the marketing funnel
- Deliver new product launch and build retention program.
- Create, build and deliver inbound campaigns across multiple channels.
- Build, own and grow the social media strategy for SafeContractor
- Develop engaging content mapped to buyer personas
- Report and analyse campaign performance.
If you’re full of engaging marketing campaign ideas - we’d love to hear from you.
Alcumus are the UK’s market-leading provider of technology-led risk management solutions that help businesses of all sizes become safer, healthier and stronger.
With PE backing and achieving double-digit year-on-year growth, Alcumus has ambitious growth plans both nationally and internationally.
The Ideal Candidate:
The ideal candidate will have experience in B2B and B2C marketing. You are proactive, adaptable, dynamic, forward thinking and excellent at managing multiple deadlines at once. This is a new role in a friendly, growing team that is ambitious and keen to succeed. You’ll work with the wider team to ensure campaign activity across the full mix works together cohesively on message, and on-brand to achieve objectives.
The right candidate will have rounded marketing campaign experience, with excellent copywriting skills and a desire to make their mark.
- Creative mind that generates successful lead generation campaigns
- Experience of developing wide variety of content assets for new business and retention
- Messaging creation and copywriting
- Campaign management
- Experience of sourcing user-generated content
- Excellent social media skills
- Hubspot, Marketo, Microsoft Dynamics, MailChimp, DotDigital or Hootsuite experience essential
- CIM Diploma a plus.
The Bits Our People Love:
- We have a genuine focus on health & wellbeing - with mental health awareness trained champions across the business driving a plethora of initiatives, we support and encourage you to bring your best self to work
- We invest in the development of our people - we have a progressive, customer focussed Learning & Development team working to support both your personal and professional development; helping you to shape your career pathway in a way that works for you (28% of our roles in 2020 were filled by internal promotions!)
- We care about charitable work and CSR in our communities - we have always got something going on, from Macmillan coffee mornings and children in need events to installing bee hotels and making food bank donations. We even give you an extra day off for volunteering and CSR work!
- We celebrate success with regular recognition - whether it’s our annual conference celebration, awards for demonstrating our values/ length of service or a simple e-card; we believe in the power of saying thank you
- We work with some fantastic people - we’re not even being biased, 93% of our employees say they have great relationships with the people they work with!
- 25 days annual leave (plus bank holidays) - increasing with length of service up to a maximum of 30 days
- Giving day - an extra day annual leave for you to give back to yourself, your community or support good causes
- Work your way- we have a flexible working options available to allow you to be at your best
- Company pension scheme - we provide an enhanced pension scheme with generous employer contributions to set you up for later in life
- Healthcare scheme - your health matters to us so you’ll get access to an employee assistance programme, 24-hour online GP, gym discounts and the opportunity to claim back a variety of healthcare, dental, optical and wellbeing treatments/services. This covers dependents under 18 in full time education too
- Life assurance - we will provide you with 3x your base salary for peace of mind
- Access to a rewards platform - you’ll benefit from loads of great discounts and cashback opportunities to make your money go further
- Enhanced family friendly leave - because family comes first; we offer an enhanced family friendly leave policy to allow you the time and financial peace of mind to enjoy your new arrival, regardless of your gender
- Cycle to work scheme - you’ll have the opportunity to purchase a shiny new bike and pay us back in instalments