Part - Warminster | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Warminster, Wiltshire, England
23000.0000 - 28000.0000
Permanent (Full time)
If you have ambitions of becoming a qualified accountant in industry. Look no further! This is a brilliant opportunity to assist a Management Accountant in a fast-paced manufacturing environment.
As the present incumbent has progressed within the business, we're looking for a part-qualified accountant to follow in their footsteps!
An effective manufacturing facility relies heavily on the first-class management of raw materials. Under the direction of the Management Accountant, this analytical role is involved in planning and reporting, interacting with Commercial teams and external suppliers. Responsible for maintaining standard costs in the financial system, including cost analysis based on the performance of the manufacturing facility.
A leading manufacturer in the FMCG sector, this long-established business has suffered no negative impact due to the Pandemic. As such, this a very attractive employer in this uncertain climate.
What are we looking for in you?
- You'll be studying towards an accountancy qualification (AAT, CIMA, ACCA or similar);
- Experience of working in a finance department in Industry;
- Prior analysis and reporting experience is relevant and valued;
- Strong MS Excel skills;
- Confident interpersonal skills; you'll be interacting with people across the business.
In return, you can expect:
- A competitive basic salary, up to £28,000, commensurate with your experience and progress with the exams;
- A supportive team environment and experience conducive to your career progression;
- Flexibility to work from home, office or a mix of both!
If you feel you are the right person for this role, I encourage you to find out more ...