Accountant - East London | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
East London, Greater London, England
Permanent (Full time)
My client, a premier retail wholesale company, are looking for a self-motivated and proactive Finance professional to work across the full Finance function as an Accountant.
- Assisting the Credit Controller with Accounts Receivable tasks such as sales invoicing, taking payments and allocating receipts, chasing late payments and maintaining the Sales Ledger
- Assisting the Junior Management Accountant with the Accounts Payable process including purchase order to invoice reconciliations, registering invoices and making payments, sending supplier remittances and maintaining the Purchase Ledger
- Supporting the Financial Controller with internal and external reporting and analysis plus other Finance related queries and ad hoc tasks
- Experience in both Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable
- Well practised in resolving general accounting queries
- IT literacy and system skills - working knowledge of Vintner would be advantageous
- Intermediate excel skills are essential including writing V-lookup, sumif formulae and creating pivot tables
- Strong data analysis skills
- Capacity to work to tight deadlines whilst prioritising workload
- Strong stakeholder management skills
Based in London, with the option for flexible working, this position is offering a salary of £25,000 plus benefits. Apply today or contact for further details.