Manchester - This Area Only
70000.0000 - 80000.0000
Permanent (Full time)
Programme Manager - £70,000 - £80,000 + Benefits
Programme Manager required for a well-established digital consultancy, my client is looking for candidates who have extensive experience across cloud migrations and software/application upgrades. You will be working on complex programmes for the private and public sector. You will be delivery focused and ensure all programmes are on track to be delivered on time and in budget. In return you will receive a competitive salary, great development opportunities and brilliant benefits.
- Creating and designing the programme and proactively monitoring its progress, resolving issues, and initiating appropriate corrective action
- Defining the programme's governance arrangements
- Make sure effective quality assurance and the overall integrity of the programme - focusing inwardly on the internal consistency of the programme, and outwardly on its coherence with infrastructure planning, interfaces with other programmes and corporate, technical and specialist standards
- Managing the programme's budget, monitoring expenditure and costs against delivered and realised benefits as the programme progresses
- Ensuring there is distribution of common resources and skills within the programme's individual projects
- Managing third party contributions to the programme
- Managing communications with all stakeholders
- Managing both the dependencies and the interfaces between projects
- Managing risks to the programme's successful outcome
- Initiating extra activities and other management interventions wherever gaps in the programme are identified or issues arise
Interested in the great opportunity, Apply now for immediate consideration.