EC&I Equipment Engineer
£35000.00 - £39000.00 per annum
Permanent (Full time)
Join a global Aerospace and Defence Technology business as an EC&I Equipment Engineer in Bristol.Would you like to work for a global business playing a critical role in national security? Does the idea of working alongside innovators, game changers and entrepreneurs on a daily basis excite you?
Due to continued growth, this innovative provider of technology solutions for air, land, sea, space and cyber domains is looking for an experienced EC&I Equipment Engineer to join their team in Bristol.
If youre an innovative and forwardthinking individual with a commitment to professional growth, then this is the role for you!
- The RoleWithin the role of EC&I Equipment Engineer, youll be responsible for undertaking Electrical, Control & Instrumentation equipment design activities, including the specification and development of C&I and DCS/SCADA Systems for Marine defence contracts.
YouTo succeed within the role of EC&I Equipment Engineer, youll have experience in a similar position, and youll ideally have the following skills:
- Experience in the specification and development of EC&I and DSC / SCADA systems.
- Experience in specification, design and procurement of instrumentation, control panels (including HMI / PLC).
- Computer Aided Design (CAD) capable. Production of panel general arrangements, wiring diagrams, loop diagrams, Instrument and IO schedules, instrument hookups, block cable diagrams, P&ID design experience.
- This is a phenomenal opportunity to join a fastmoving organisation providing advanced defence and commercial technologies across the air, land, sea, space and cyber domains.
- With their employees being their most valuable resource, the career development opportunities at this business are limitless. Youll be inspired to explore your passions and cultivate your talents to ensure youre always learning and growing.
- Apply today and achieve your potential whilst playing your part in helping to make the world safer and more secure.
- APPLY NOW
- If this sounds like the role for you, wed love to hear from you! To apply for the position of EC&I Equipment Engineer send your CV to the Aerospace & Defence team via the apply now button.
***PLEASE NOTE Interviews commencing soon, so apply today!***
JAM Recruitment is acting as an employment agency with regards to this position.
View our latest jobs today on our website and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn
Posted 94 days ago