Learning Support Assistant - Immediate Start
Godstone, Surrey, England
Unspecified (Full time)
We are currently seeking a Learning Support Assistant to start immediately.
This will initially be a temporary role until the end of October with the possibility of extension or a permanent role.
You will be supporting students with a range of learning difficulties including Autism and learning difficulties. Y
ou will be assisting with classroom-based lessons and supporting self-directed study times with the student on a 1:1 basis. The students are attending 6th Form and studying for their A Levels.
The successful candidate will:
- Be enthusiastic, highly motivated and bring a sense of energy and passion to the role
- Have a positive attitude and a can do approach
- Have a good level of general education – It is essential you are able to demonstrate you have achieved a minimum of English and Maths at GCSE Grade C/4 or equivalent.
- Have the ability to use your initiative to work independently and flexibly
- Have experience of working with children or young adults
- Enjoy working with students and be able to form good relationships with students and adults
Find this job and thousands more on
Logging you in...