Up to £8.50 per hour
**Position: Nursery Nurse
- Level: Level 3
- Location: Havering
- Start date: September 2019
- Pay: £8.50ph**
About the nursery:
With our strong, qualified and experienced management team, we offer an environment that cares for each child individually to allow them learn through play to grow and develop as strong, independent individuals. The needs of the children are the most important thing and we have strong relationships both with the children and their parents.
We are looking for an experienced level 3 nursery nurse to join our friendly team for a term time role. The successful candidate will act as a key worker to a group of children, therefore a solid knowledge of the EYFS is essential.
The successful applicant is expected to:
- Qualifications a recognised Nursery Nurse level3or above childcare qualification is essential as well as at least 2 to 3 years solid and recent experience
- Deliver the EYFS to the highest standards.
- To effectively plan and deliver stimulating and purposeful activities, meeting the individual needs of the children in your care
- To provide a safe and secure learning environment, which safeguards and nurtures the children.
- Competitive rates of pay
- Excellent facilities
- OFSTED grading (if good)
If you are interested in this position or any other roles we currently have available, please do not hesitate to contact Liz Rouse on######### or email #########
Please note: In accordance with the DfE statutory guidance Keeping Children Safe in Education all candidates must have a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure to work in a school or nursery. If a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service is not held we will require you to complete a new DBS application.
Posted 33 days ago