Cheltenham, Gloucestershire, England
Permanent (Full time)
Job Title: Quality Inspector
Shifts: Days with an early finish at lunch time on a Friday
Salary:we're looking to pay around £26,000 as a guide but we’re happy to discuss and meet your requirements and we can offer a very good benefits package too
Location: Outskirts of Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
My client is a well-respected manufacturing company on the outskirts of Cheltenham, Gloucestershire. They’re going through a period of rapid growth and are now looking to add an experienced Quality Inspector to join their small team of inspectors. This job is easily commutable from Cheltenham, Gloucester, Tewkesbury, Malvern, Evesham, Worcester and surrounding areas.
Operating from well maintained premises, they can offer job security and career stability as they have a sustainable customer base from a wide variety of industries.
Roles & Responsibilities for Quality Inspector - Quality Engineer:
- Carry out in-process inspection
- Perform all 1stoff inspections
- Carry out First Article Inspections Reports and Non-Conformance Reports
- Flag corrective actions
- Ensure all measuring equipment maintained to required calibration
- Completing paperwork and certification prior to delivery to the customer
Skills & Experience for Quality Inspector - Quality Engineer:
- Sound knowledge of Quality Inspection processes for CNC machined parts
- Ability to read engineering drawings and to check components against them
- Ability to use precision measuring tools
- Experience operating a CMM
- Problem solving skills
- Attention to detail
- Mechanical and Technical Skills
- Good communication skills
No problem, just get in touch, I’ll be happy to help.
For more information on this Quality Engineer - Quality Inspector role or any other opportunities we have please either apply using the link on this advert or contact Tom directly on ######.uk tandrews (at) meridianbs (dot) co (dot) uk
This job might also suit: Inspector, Aerospace Inspector, CNC Inspector
Please be assured that any application you make or conversation we have will be held in strict confidence.
Proud member of the Disability Confident employer scheme
About Disability Confident
A Disability Confident employer will generally offer an interview to any applicant that declares they have a disability and meets the minimum criteria for the job as defined by the employer. It is important to note that in certain recruitment situations such as high-volume, seasonal and high-peak times, the employer may wish to limit the overall numbers of interviews offered to both disabled people and non-disabled people. For more details please go to Disability Confident .