Client Manager - Creative Domain
London, Greater London, England
Permanent (Full time)
We go beyond the obvious, using intelligence, passion and creativity to inspire new thinking and shape the world we live in.
To start a career that is out of the ordinary, please apply...
Client Manager | Insights | Creative
London / Warwick
At Kantar we are focusing our expertise to enable insight consultants to thrive in an area they are passionate about.
Do you love working with clients and ad agencies on developing their creative content? We partner brands and their ad agencies to identify, and develop, outstanding creative ideas and content. Specialists in content that leaves a lasting impression, delivers transformational brand growth and maximises ROI.
Our Client Managers work on insight projects for some of the world’s greatest brands, leading insight, directly with clients, as part of a larger team. We help clients navigate the creative journey from identifying the best idea, right through to flawless execution and best practice findings for the next campaign. Drawing on the world’s largest database, behavioural measures, neuroscience capabilities, and extensively validated solutions, we show clients exactly how to develop and optimise creative to stand out, build meaningful impressions and generate sales.
Right now, we are experiencing significant growth in this area, and are looking for people to join our team. If you have a passion for advertising and enjoy working with clients to unlock growth for both them and us, we’d love to hear from you!
- Demonstrating a passion for brands and advertising, an ability to learn and a desire and hunger to improve your skills
- Successful candidates will learn to apply our world class techniques in evaluating advertising – from survey-based research, to sophisticated AI and Neuroscience techniques and getting the best return on investment possible for media spend
- You will work through various client projects from Design through to Delivery, with varying degrees of ownership (from taking the brief to client presentations)
- Contribute to the production of client deliverables, such as questionnaires and presentations. You will help to ensure the smooth running of research projects, and give input into insight presentations
- You will also learn how a project works from a financial standpoint, and progress to be responsible for the fiscal management of the project
- Communicate to a high standard consistently and build effective relationships internally, and with clients, to ensure the smooth running and timely delivery of work
- You will be encouraged to contribute to our collaborative culture, with a can-do attitude and a positive approach to your work
- We operate a very top end culture and are always keen to provide our people with opportunities to grow
- Experience in advertising/communications
- Outstanding communicator (written and verbally) and proven client management experience
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Displays a growth attitude – demonstrates proactivity and commercial thinking
If your experience looks a little different from what we’ve identified and you think you can excel in this role, we’d love to learn more about you – please get in touch.
London, More London PlaceUnited Kingdom
Kantar Rewards Statement
At Kantar we have an integrated way of rewarding our people based around a simple, clear and consistent set of principles. Our approach helps to ensure we are market competitive and also to support a pay for performance culture, where your reward and career progression opportunities are linked to what you deliver.
We go beyond the obvious, using intelligence, passion and creativity to inspire new thinking and shape the world we live in. Apply for a career that’s out of the ordinary and join us.
We want to create an equality of opportunity in a fair and supportive working environment where people feel included, accepted and are allowed to flourish in a space where their mental health and well being is taken into consideration.
We want to create a more diverse community to expand our talent pool, be locally representative, drive diversity of thinking and better commercial outcomes.
Kantar is the world’s leading data, insights and consulting company. We understand more about how people think, feel, shop, share, vote and view than anyone else. Combining our expertise in human understanding with advanced technologies, Kantar’s 30,000 people help the world’s leading organisations succeed and grow.