Trainee Technical Assistant
Our client is a long established manufacturing company in Leeming Bar. Innovative and dynamic, they are constantly pursuing new ways to improve the services and products they offer. An opportunity has arisen for a Trainee Technical Assistant to join their team on a Temp • Permanent basis.
To monitor production line quality and carry out laboratory analysis as required.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Ensuring quality standards are met by overseeing procedures, policies and standards, as stated in the quality manual, are correct and applied
- To verify, sign off and file paperwork generated by production and other company bodies in an appropriate manner.
- To ensure that paperwork and other documents used by the production team are accurate and up to date at all times.
- To carryout plant verification audits i.e. temperature probes, scales, water, effluent.
- To induct or aid in the induction of new starters to the Company.
- Any other reasonable duties as directed from the Head of Technical
Some weekend / bank holiday work may be expected
Ideally the successful candidate will have the following skills:
- Able to problem solve / take the initiative.
- Worked in a production environment
- Happy to work unsupervised.
- Ability to efficiently organise workload.
- Good communication skills.
To apply for the role of Trainee Technical Assistant please apply via the button or link shown. If your skills and experience meet with this requirement, we will contact you to discuss the position in further detail.
Additional Keywords: Technical Assistant, FMCG, Beverage Manufacturer, Quality Control Co•ordinator, Quality Inspector, Food Industry, Quality Assurance, Quality Control Inspector, Quality Control, QC Inspector, QC, Quality Manager, QA Manager, QA Inspector, Bakery, Food Industry,
Posted 14 days ago