Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire, England
22000.0000 - 24000.0000
Permanent (Full time)
A successful and expanding business based in Hemel Hempstead are recruiting for an Order Administrator. You will be joining a busy and supportive team in a varied role.
The successful candidate will be working within the aftersales support team, responsible for handling further enquiries and following up on order statuses. There will also be general admin support to the team as and when needed.
Full training will be provided to the right candidate who is willing to learn and develop within a friendly and sociable team. The company will offer progression and ongoing development for candidates who want to develop their skills and career long term.
What’s in it for you:
- Salary: £20k-£22k depending on experience
- 23 days annual leave plus your birthday off
- Discretionary annual bonus
- Progression opportunities
- Ongoing training
- Friendly and sociable team
- Respond to customer enquiries through the correct channels
- Uploading newly acquired customers onto the system
- Liaising with third party warehouse and couriers
- Sales order processing
- Purchase order processing
- Completing sales sheets for customer orders
- Weekly checking of supplier back order report
- Assist department management in ensuring that the operations administration runs professionally and efficiently
What the employer is looking for:
- Customer focused at all times with a willingness to learn
- Able to adapt to changing business needs and deadlines
- Computer literate with good working knowledge of MS Office applications
- Sage knowledge would be preferable but not essential
- Able to support colleagues in times of peak workload, holidays and other absences
- Car owner preferred
Hours: Monday - Thursday 9:00am - 5:30pm / Friday 9am-4pm
Red Door Recruitment is committed to encouraging equality, diversity and inclusion among our workforce, and eliminating unlawful discrimination. Full details available on our website.
Please note due to the number of applications we often receive, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.