CNC Grinder - Warwick | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Warwick, Warwickshire, England
Permanent (Full time)
A tool manufacturer in Warwick are looking for a CNC Grinder.
£ - £
hours a week - 4 or 5 days per week, day shifts
Duties and responsibilities:
• Programming, Setting and operating Walter CNC Grinding machines with either Toolstudio or WWM software.
• Interpreting and working accurately from Engineering Drawings
• Working to customer specifications producing high precision cutting tools
• Maintain and monitor own quality control using Micrometers , Profile Projectors and Toolcheck CNC equipment.
The ideal CNC Grinder:
• Experienced within a cutting tool manufacturing environment.
• Experience with Walter Toolstudio and WWM (Walter Window Mode) software.
• Ability to interpret engineering drawings.
• Flexibility towards working hours.
• Reliable, consistent and punctual.
• Be a proactive team player.
• Willingness to extend their own skill sets through on-site training.
• Knowledge of working with carbide, high-speed steel and Brazed Insert cutting Tools.
• Prior experience with manual Grinding equipment (Tool and Cutter Grinder / Wickman OPG / Brierly etc ) would be advantageous and make it easier to develop the role more quickly.
• Experience within Wire EDM, Induction Brazing, Profile Grinding, CNC Cylindrical would also be beneficial and allow further opportunities.
free life insurance (x2 of annual salary) and flexible holidays totalling 227 hours per annum.
The position is a permanent role with opportunity to gain further skillsets.
WorkForce manufacturing are responsible for placing several hundred dedicated operatives out to work every day across the West Midlands. We operate from several prime locations in the area and are likely to have an office right near you. Job categories include; Order picking, Warehouse, Stores, Despatch, Packing, Assembly, Machine operating and FLT Driving. We are always on the lookout for the very best talent, so if you know anyone, refer them to our professional and friendly team who will be more than happy to help