Trainee Lettings Negotiator - Weymouth | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Trainee Lettings Negotiator
Weymouth, Dorset, England
Permanent (Full time)
Trainee Lettings Negotiator – Estate Agency
Competitive Basic Salary – Uncapped Commission - OTE £19,500 – Career Progression - Company Pension Scheme
If you are looking to learn from some of the best in the property industry and progress in your career as well as being well rewarded, then look no further!
What's in it for you?
- Career progression opportunities
- Be recognized with regular Awards & Incentives
- Compete for and win Top International Achievers Trips
- Earn uncapped commission
- Work towards ARLA - NFOPP Qualifications
We are currently recruiting for a Trainee Lettings Negotiator to join our highly successful market leading Lettings team in our branch.
- Assist in maximizing the overall income and profitability of your branch.
- To qualify landlords and tenants according to company policy and in particular in accordance with the information required for completion of tenant and landlord cards/forms.
- Deliver excellent customer service.
- To meet personal targets set and agreed with your Manager.
- To carry out viewings and market appraisals in a professional and efficient manner.
- An experienced negotiator/sales person (preferred but not essential)
- Evidence a proven track record in generating new business
- Have a Resilient, positive and friendly attitude
- Enthusiastic about a career in property
- Highly motivated individual looking to work in a busy Lettings Department
- Have your own car and full UK licence
Fox & Sons Estate Agents are part of Sequence Home, one of the largest and most successful estate agency and property services providers in the UK. and we operate under 11 different trading names, some of which have been synonymous with estate agency for over 100 years, the Group combines residential sales and lettings expertise with a range of services including new homes, mortgage services, surveying, conveyancing and more!
Interested to know more?
If you are looking to progress in your Lettings career and want to know more about this vacancy, please apply online with your CV.
Connells Group UK is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, transgender status, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
Ref: Equality Act 2010