Key Account Manager - Huddersfield | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Key Account Manager
Up to £30,000 per annum plus car plus bonus
Permanent (Full time)
Job Title: Key Account Manager
Location: Huddersfield (covering West Yorkshire)
Salary: Up to £30,000 plus company car, bonus and benefits
Are you a high performing Account/Sales Manager looking for your next challenge?
Do you want to work for a global leader with unlimited potential for your future development?
Our client is one of the UK’s leading home appliance retailers who are looking for their next Account Manager!
With fantastic opportunities for your future development and an industry leading approach to training, this brand would be brilliant for anyone looking to enhance an already stellar career!
THE ROLE – KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Representing the business to key retail customers, visiting A grade stores to provide support where needed
- Ensuring in-store displays are optimised and ranges maximised where possible
- Problem solving for any retailers experiencing supply difficulties
- Identifying training opportunities on key products and ensuring retail teams have excellent knowledge
- Analysing sales reports and identifying training needs for customers
- Deliver benefit led ‘pitch’ training
- Roll out of promotions and new display tools
- Competitor analysis and activity tracking
- Building relationships with store staff as well as key stakeholders within the businesses
- Supporting Head Office teams at roadshows and in store events
- Maintaining regular contact with all key business stakeholders
- Support roadshows and other events
- Dedicating time to accounts which are not achieving their sales potential and taking action to establish sales success
- A highly driven, proactive and ambitious person who is commercially minded
- Able to manage any customer issues efficiently and professionally
- Strong IT skills with the ability to use database systems and the Microsoft Office suite
- Highly numerate with a strong commercial outlook and an eye for detail
- The ability to build excellent working relationships with both internal and external stakeholders
- Highly articulate and a clear communicator through both written and oral channels
- A flexible and adaptable approach to work, able to adapt to the needs of the business
- Good planning & organisation skills
- Full clean UK driving license with the willingness to travel locally
Our client is a global leader in Home Appliances, created on customer insight and close collaboration with many professional users this brand allows both home chefs and professionals to flourish. Our client promises to shape living for the better by reinventing taste, care and wellbeing experiences, making life more enjoyable and sustainable for millions of people.
As a leading Global Appliance company, they put the customer at the heart of every business decision, last year they sold more than 60 million household and professional products in over 150 markets and are continuing their success story with constant improvement in 2017.
COMMUTABLE LOCATIONS: Leeds, Bradford, Wakefield, Huddersfield, Harrogate, York, Barnsley, Halifax, Doncaster, Keighley
KEY WORDS: Brand Ambassador, Key Account Manager, Regional Account Manager, Area Account Manager, Sales Account Manager, Product Manager, Business Development Manager, Sales Representative
This role is being handled by McCarthy Recruitment, an award winning behavioural leadership recruitment consultancy covering the whole of the UK. McCarthy is like no other recruitment agency you will have worked with, our difference is our commitment to providing a professional and personalised recruitment service of the highest quality.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
If you wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict processing of your data please contact us at the office and we will respond to your query.