Manchester, Greater Manchester
£25000 - £45000 per annum + Benefits
Legal Executive Manchester
£25K to £45K depending on experience
How does working for a law firm tat has been recognised nationally as one of the best places to work? Do you want to take the next step in your career? Have you working on Medical Negligence cases before?
My client a leading Law Firm in their field and are currently looking for Litigation Executives both junior an senior to join their growing team.
You will be joining a specialist team in the Medical Negligence sector and working on allocated cases, corresponding with customers and experts to ensure their cases are conducted in a proactive and commerciallyfocussed manner.
- Discussing and agreeing case tactics and planning with the Team Leader and members of the team
- Identifying cases which are ready for LOC, settlement and service within the team
- Working with the team to ensure that relevant information is being collected and collated to enable the progression of the case
- Management of a caseload in a proactive commercial manner
- Coordinating the progression of cases with all internal and external parties
- Drafting of legal documentation including LOC, letters of instruction
- Negotiating settlement and the issuing and service of proceedings should it be required
- Overseeing the documentation and correspondence produced by the team
- Advising the team on any technical issues arising from their cases
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Experience of handling a medical negligence case load
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Excellent communication and drafting skills
- Excellent IT skills especially in respect of Microsoft Office packages, proclaim and excel
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong commercial awareness within a legal environment
- Ability to work well with junior team members, providing coaching and mentoring
So if you would like to take the next step in you career and join company that will invest in your career development please apply today.
Randstad Business Support acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Business Support is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Posted 38 days ago