Internal Sales Executive - Leeds ICD | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Internal Sales Executive
Leeds ICD, Leeds, England
18000.0000 - 18500.0000
Permanent (Full time)
Internal Sales Executive
- South Leeds, West Yorkshire
- £18,500 pa basic (£35,000+ pa OTE)
- Uncapped monthly commission
- Excellent Benefits including 26 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays
OUR CLIENT & THE OPPORTUNITY
Our client is a dynamic and fast-growing payment solutions business who, in spite of the current pandemic, are leading the way in their field. They place a strong emphasis on the service they deliver to their customers and have built an excellent reputation of which they seek to continue building over the coming years. They have a clear vision for growth, and much of that will be determined by the ongoing results delivered by their internal sales team.
With the development and introduction of new value-added services, we are now seeking Sales Executives to join our clients expanding sales team to support its plan for growth. Operating from their established location in South Leeds, this role is suited to those of you who are highly self-motivated and thrive best in a dynamic environment. Sales experience is not essential; however, you will have ideally gained solid customer service experience and will be driven towards a career in sales. Hard work will be recognised, and you will be rewarded accordingly and very transparently - there is a clearly defined path to achieve your commission earnings and we have seen this for ourselves.
Following an initial onboarding programme, you will be supported by a highly experienced and accessible Sales Manager, whose commitment to ensuring the team achieves and succeeds in an environment that encourages employee satisfaction and personal growth is very evident.
The approach to market is supported by a robust marketing strategy, enabling you to introduce services and products to a wide range of businesses, and you will be encouraged to intelligently identify new prospects in order to grow their client portfolio. Once new business is obtained through sales activity, you will continue to monitor and manage your professional relationship with your clients for their first 12 months. Each conversion has its own financial reward and the cumulative effect on achieving targets is significant.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Prospecting new clients via the phone and following up leads to promote and sell
- Planning and organising your work schedule to effectively manage and develop your client portfolio, in order to optimise new business
- Achieving daily sales objectives to meet monthly revenue and KPI targets
- Building good working relationships with prospective and existing customers in order to maintain a healthy pipeline of business
- Keeping up-to-date and building a sound understanding of all products and services the company has to offer
- Accurately recording all communications on internal CRM, in adherence to company standards
- Promoting and encouraging a supportive team culture by working collaboratively across all business areas
- Engaging in a personal development plan and contributing towards training programmes to help strengthen and achieve your future career goals
We are ideally searching for candidates who have relevant sales experience, however, our client is open to considering candidates with the right skill sets, behaviours, and characteristics to succeed in a sales environment.
We would like to hear from candidates who:
- Have outstanding communication skills, both verbally and written
- Can quickly and easily build rapport with stakeholders at all levels
- Have demonstrable sales, account management or customer service experience and are able to provide evidence of success and achievement in their career to date
- Have a confident, enthusiastic, and friendly personality, with a forward-thinking and innovative attitude
- Have strong negotiation, organisational, presentation and financial acumen skills
It is an exciting time to join this innovative and forward-thinking organisation and this really is a fantastic opportunity for someone who wants to begin or continue building a successful career in sales. If you believe you are suitable, please apply today or contact Luke Parker or Matt Pallister directly on the number listed on our website: .uk.