Enhanced Record Taker - Camborne | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Enhanced Record Taker
Camborne, Cornwall, England
Contract (Full time)
Service Care Solutions are currently recruiting for an Enhanced Record Taker for a role within a local Police force in Camborne. This is initially for a 3 month period with a high probability of being extended and a full time (37 hours per week) contract.
The Enhanced Record Taker will have the ability to identify and maximise all of the available evidence from conversation with an individual and ask pertinent questions to obtain as much information as possible.
Main Responsibilities for the Enhanced Record Taker -
* Conduct remote (not face to face) interviews of victims and witnesses.
* Provide care for victims and witnesses by identifying any Risk, Harm and Vulnerability issues assessing an appropriate response or the need for onward referral (. VNA)
* Adapt the communication style used to the needs of the individual, and confirm understanding of any element stated by the witness.
* Record the statements of remote interviews and ensure section 9 PACE statements are legible, meet the required evidential and quality standards and comply with the CPS guidelines.
* Complete allocated enquiries to PIP standard and within required timescales.
* Be accountable for decisions regarding all aspects of preparing, conducting and recording interviews and producing statements; referring to Force policies but also with discretion for individual circumstances.
Essential Skills to be considered for the Enhanced Record Taker -
* Experience in using Microsoft Office Suite, particularly Word, Excel and Outlook
* Good inter-personal skills with an ability to build rapport with a diverse range of individuals
* Demonstrable ability to listen, pose pertinent questions and extract relevant information
* Proven communication skills with a good standard of English language, literacy and comprehension
* A broad understanding of the Code of Practice for Victims of Crime
* Accurate keyboard skills at an appropriate speed (50 WPM) to achieve set targets.
* Proven ability to work on own initiative
If you are interested, would like further information or you have any questions please ring Mark Arthur on (phone number removed) , email (url removed) or apply below.
Please Note - Due to high volumes of applications we can only respond to successful candidates.
This role WILL be subject to Enhanced Police Vetting