Platform Engineers London
City of London, London
£50000 - £80000 per annum + benefits
A leading platform and solutions provider in Central London are looking for Platform Engineers to help the companys continuous deployment strategy, management of their infrastructure relying on cloud services.
The companys AI powered platform enables users and clients to control and secure the data that they share. If you are interested in working with cutting edge technologies, then you might be the Platform Engineer we are looking for!
* Use automation tools (such as Terraform) to automate the build of infrastructure
* Use configuration management tools (such as Salt) to maintain a known configuration of environments
* Apply DevOps practices to the delivery of applications and infrastructure
* Identify and implement key metrics to measure the performance and availability of platforms
* Identify and implement key metrics to track releases and deployments
* Ensure platforms are compliant with relevant security requirements
* Drive DevOps practices and strategies
Skills and experiences required:
* Windows Server 2012/2016/2019
* Active Directory site design/management
* Server deployment automation
* Server configuration management
* Strong networking skills
* Network and Windows Security
* Cloud platform experience in Azure
If this sounds like your next career move, please get in touch immediately and send your application along with an updated CV.
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com
Computer Futures, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy Registered office 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom Partnership Number OC387148 England and Wales
Posted 25 days ago