Customer Service Assistant - Peterborough | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Customer Service Assistant - Part Remote
£18000 - £22000/annum , 5% bonus, LTIP
Permanent (Full time)
£18k to £22K+ benefits
A long-term incentive shares plan (LTIP)
Training and career progress
Radius is seeking a Customer Service Assistant to join my client’s new journey to bringing fibreoptic infrastructure to businesses and residents in the East of England (Lincolnshire / Norfolk).
You will be joining a newly established team and you will be providing an exultant customer support experience using phone, email, and live chat platforms.
You will be the first contact point for all customer support inquiries and you will be at the heart of my client’s customer experience.
Your key responsibilities will include :
1. Supporting and handling all types of customer inquiries and service-related in a timely manner and within the standard SLAs/KPIs to maintain and improve NPS performance.
2. Handling customer complaints and working on ticket escalation.
3. Handling customer installation requests, first-line technical support requests, account and billing queries through the phone system, emails, and live chat.
4. keeping the customer informed throughout the lifecycle of the ticket resolution.
5. To escalate issues if first-line fixes can’t be achieved.
6. Ability to troubleshoot WiFi (customer CPE) issues and help the customers understand how WiFi works and ways of utilising the new service.
Working hours :