IT Helpdesk Support Analyst
Elland, West Yorkshire
£20000 - £28000 per annum + pension,
IT HelpDesk Support Analyst
Salary Up to £28,000 based on experience
Hours 37.5 Hours per week
Holiday 20 Days + Bank Holidays
Location Elland, West Yorkshire
Permanent Role with excellent pension contribution and wellbeing support.
We have a great opportunity to start with a global leader in fuel logistics, specialising in the marketing, sale and distribution of marine, aviation and land fuel products and services. We are a Fortune 100 company and this is a unique opportunity to be part of our expanding team.
Our cleint currently requires an IT Helpdesk Support Analyst to provide Level 1 and Level 2 support to a 1200+ user base split across over 80 sites within the EMEA region. The right candidate will need to provide a high level of responsiveness and ensure that issues are correctly prioritized taking business impact into account and taking ownership; and balance project work alongside daytoday support.
The role and responsibilities of the opportunity include:
- Logging and working issues and requests within a ticketing system (Remedy)
- Initial troubleshooting and diagnosis of all issues to resolution or escalation to the appropriate SMEs.
- Log and manage a backlog of issues funnelled via ticketing system, email and phone calls.
- Analyse, upgrade, troubleshoot, maintain, and repair computer systems, phone systems, software and peripherals for effective operation.
- Monitor networked sites, backups and all critical systems using monitoring tools
- Root cause analysis of business impacting outages including network (WAN/LAN), phone system, Exchange and line of business applications.
- Provides clear communication to the user community about problem resolution, system outages, and planned events
- Asset management of workstation and mobile devices.
- Liaise with other IT teams across multiple time zones and act as smart hands for any onsite works
- Project work including system rollouts/adoption, relocations, integrations which will require the ability to travel.
Our client is looking for essential skills within:
- Windows (7 & 10), Mac OS and iOS deployments.
- The successful candidate will have a strong understanding of and work experience of supporting various hardware including workstations, printers, servers, network devices and mobile devices.
- Network troubleshooting skills and experience in relation to LAN, WAN, MPLS, DSL, ICMP up to 2nd line level and beyond.
- Telephony system administration experience (PSTN, ISDN, Cisco CUCM, Amazon Connect, call flows, hunt groups)
- File system access (AD groups and NTFS) experience and knowledge
- Microsoft AD, InTune, Exchange, O365 and HyperV experience and knowledge
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English.
Benefits of working with our client:
- Match employee pension contribution up to 6%, life assurance at 4x salary, optional private medical and dental insurance, employee assistance program, access to various discounts; shopping, gym and wellbeing.
- To work with a global leader within its sector, working on your own personal progression and growing with a supportive business.
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity, please apply to the role with your updated CV, or if you would like more information, please call Aiden or Anna on######### in the Stafflex Office Team.
Posted 37 days ago