Accounts & Pensions Coordinator - Glasgow | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Accounts & Pensions Coordinator
11.0000 - 14.0000
Temporary (Full time)
Search Consultancy are working exclusively with our client in Glasgow city centre who are looking to add an Accounts & Pensions Coordinator to their team on a temp to perm basis.
Purpose of the role;
* To provide a comprehensive Accounts cash management and pension payroll services, specific to the needs of the Pensions Office and the reporting requirements of Pensions Office management.
* Perform daily bank reconciliation and Journal balance routines.
* Perform monthly Period-end and annual Year-end routines on Sage accounting system to facilitate production of Trial Balances for quarterly IAS 19 Company accounts and Scheme Year-end accounts.
* Arrange daily payments, including Invoices, Tax Free Lump Sums and administration expenses as required through BACs and Barclays Internet Banking system.
* Calculate and balance figure for Monthly PAYE payroll submission.
* Carry out monthly pension payroll routine on both BSPS and CESPS as and when required
* Arrange submission of reports in accordance with Real Time Information (RTI) requirements.
* Ensure adequate cash funding levels in accordance with payments due, arranging additional funding where necessary.
* Prepare and submit monthly Budget for administration expenses to senior management for approval.
* Record and submit claims for Company Rechargeable Expenses and VAT Reclaim on Invoices paid.
* Participate in ad-hoc administration tasks such as New Payee set-ups, suspensions/re-instatements, address/bank/building society amendments.
* Arrange for distribution of Unapplied Automated Credit (UAC) Report and Advice of Wrong Account for Credits Service (AWACS) Report amongst Administration Team and upload to individual member records
* Arrange daily update of overpayment spreadsheet to record funds returned upon death and monthly upload of BACS recalls to individual member records.
* Liaise with Western Union to setup new overseas beneficiaries and resolve ad hoc queries as and when they are raised
* Print Duplicate P60 requests
* Cash Cheques using Barclays Postal Cheque Deposit Facility
* Act as the main point of contact and an authorised signatory for Jaguar Land Rover Privilege Scheme enquiries and applications
* Assist with audit queries as required
* Run daily reports to establish if the death of any senior scheme member has occurred.
* Monitor monthly insurance company receipts, ensuring recipient remain alive and entitled to funds. Liaising with the insurance companies for schedules etc.
If this sounds like a role you would be interested in please apply or email myself at
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.