Freight Forwarder - Great Yarmouth | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Scroll for more!
Great Yarmouth, Norfolk, England
20000.0000 - 28000.0000
Permanent (Full time)
Posted 15 days ago
- Timely complete and respond to all customers inquiries surrounding transport solutions.
- Arrange Road, Sea and Air Freight Import& Export Shipments on behalf of customers.
- Accurately input data provided by our customers into Cargowise software system
- Request and Negotiate Price quotations from airlines/shipping lines/hauliers informing about the Freight price, terminal charges, cost of special documents, insurance prices, as well as prices for handling the goods.
- Accurately collect required information from clients and liaise with the Customs clearance team to prepare documentation for Imports & Exports and calculate VAT/Duties cost, in compliance with HMRC guidelines.
- Accurately input data provided by our customers into Datafreight or Multifreight software system and complete accurate shipment bookings and create HAWB, MAWB, Bill of Lading, CMR.
- Create valid Customs declarations through CHIEF / CDS (Customs Handling of Import and Export Freight / Customs Declaration Service)
- Create Transit declarations through NCTS (New Computerised Transit System)
- Monitor customer cargo collections and deliveries.
- Arrange clients Invoicing & Payments.
- Maintain an open communication and develop trusted working relationships with the customs clearance and freight forwarding teams.
- Interact with customs authorities to address any issues/questions that may arise during the shipping process.
Find this job and thousands more on
Get new jobs from Zoek straight into your inbox!