Customer Service Advisor Full time FTC
Up to £20996.00 per annum
- Salary: £ 20,996 pro rata**
- 6 month Fixed Term Contract until March 2020
- Full time 40 hours, MonFri(we also have opportunities for part time and out of hours)Customer Service Advisor Customer Service Centre Opportunities available!
- Are you passionate about customer service? Do you want to work somewhere you can make a real difference?
- As one of our Customer Service Advisors youll be the first point of contact in providing outstanding service to a diverse range of our customers, over the phone and digital channels. In this varied role youll be providing advice and assistance on a range of housing queries and booking repairs required at our properties, so excellent communication and problem solving skills are essential. Our focus is on finding a great service to our customers.
- The Customer Service Centre is a busy and fast paced environment and we are looking for people who thrive working under pressure to join our friendly and diverse team. You must be able to multitask and have the ability to learn new systems and processes quickly.
- No previous housing experience or knowledge is necessary well teach you all that!
- We are looking for motivated people who put the customer at the heart of everything they do, if this sounds like you apply today!The shift times for the full time position will vary between 8am 6pm Monday to Friday, on occasion we may ask you start and finish slightly later.
We also have other opportunities for part time hours and out of hours, please call or email for details
- Please be aware that the assessment day will be held on Friday 16th August and you must be able to attend.
- At our customer services assessment centre youll have the opportunity to see our modern offices via an office tour, you will meet our management team, and have an opportunity to ask questions.
- In exchange, we offer a fun and team orientated working environment. A competitive salary, 26 days holiday (pro rata if part time), pension, health cash plan, a clear career path, great training and a highly supportive management team. We fully endorse career development and offer significant opportunities for learning and development and the chance to make a difference to how Genesis evolves in the coming years.
- For further information or an informal conversation regarding the role please contact Jennifer Cole or Laura Maxey at Retinue Solutions######### or email ######### ######### Applications should be made on the Notting Hill Genesis career portal https://www.ats365.co.uk/board/Genesis.
- You will need to supply your CV and a supporting statement (detailing your suitability for the role as outlined in the role profile).
- Advert closing date Wednesday 14th August at midnight
- Assessment day Friday 16th August (Please make sure you are available on this day from 9.30am4pm)
- Start date Monday 16th September
Retinue Solutions is committed to equality in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer. Retinue Solutions is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Posted 15 days ago