Sales & Delivery Coordinator - Hemel Hempstead | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Sales & Delivery Coordinator
Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire, England
Temporary (Full time)
We are recruiting for a successful and growing company based in Hemel Hempstead, an award-winning organisation looking for people with Logistics and Coordination experience to join their team in a Sales & Delivery Coordinator position.
This is a great opportunity for someone that wants to work somewhere that offers amazing experience, fantastic training and support and brilliant incentives. Offering an incredibly fun and vibrant working environment, solid company values, unbelievable staff benefits; as well as the ability to grow and develop.
As a coordinator you will have a logistical thought process and good on the phone, being one to organise deliveries and the point of contact and go to person for any queries throughout the delivery process right the way through from order to completion.
This is a temporary position to provide full support for the next 6 months, with a view to looking at permanent roles after then if of interest. Offering full time working hours from Monday to Friday, paying an hourly rate of £10 per hour plus holiday.
Please note - This role will be fully office based, so you will need to be able to commute to Hemel Hempstead, Maylands Industrial Estate.
Some of the duties will include:
- Coordinate the delivery of goods to customers
- Proactively resolve any issues with deliveries and keep customers informed, issues could involve delay, damages etc.
- Making sure that all data is recorded accurately first time.
- Providing general office admin support to the team when needed.
- Updating spreadsheets and internal CRM system; ensure that all parties involved in the delivery process are compliant and documentation to prove this is collected and logged.
The skills required:
- Logistics experience in a coordinator or administration based role is essential.
- Ability to communicate well and work within a team.
- Strong attention to detail.
- A very positive and can-do attitude.
Please do not hesitate to call and speak to Bobby on######### , we are recruiting for this position immediately and looking to book in interviews with a view to starting with this company as soon as possible.
Looking for the next step in your career? Think Specialist Recruitment.
Think Specialist Recruitment is an independent support staff recruitment agency based in Hemel Hempstead and working across the Herts, Beds and Bucks area. We specialise in permanent, temporary and contract recruitment with areas of expertise including: administration, customer service/call centre, PA/secretarial, human resources, accountancy and finance, sales admin/sales support, marketing and IT Helpdesk/IT support.