Trainee Transport Manager - Manchester | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Trainee Transport Manager
Manchester, Greater Manchester, England
20000.0000 - 25000.0000
Permanent (Full time)
Role: Trainee Transport Manager
Salary: 20-25K dependent on experience
Location: Irlam, Manchester
Start Date: ASAP
Over the past 25 years JC Gillespie Limited has established itself as one of the countries most respected heavy haulage contractors. As part of it’s planned expansion and development we are looking for a trainee Transport Manager to join the team based out of our Irlam depot.
Responsibilities of the role
- Route planning and notification for Abnormal Loads.
- FORS compliance
- Vehicle maintenance scheduling and workshop liaison
- Fleet utilization and optimization.
- Assist existing Transport Manager with fleet scheduling/customer liaison.
The role will also involve training for Transport Manager CPC qualifications plus other areas of associated professional development.
The Ideal Candidate
- Interest and some basic knowledge of the plant and heavy haulage sectors
- Must be motivated to work within a highly focused and fast paced environment.
- Good interpersonal skills when dealing with clients.
We are now shortlisting for the role so please apply ASAP.