£8.21 - £10 per hour + Flexible Working hours
Are passionate about supporting students with disabilities or learning difficulties? Are you always excited to learn new things and care about the wellbeing of others?
This flexible role means that you will be able to choose the hours that work whilst also learning new things every day.
I am looking for reliable and committed Notetakers to support students during their lectures at Universities in South London. You will play an important role in the academic learning of any students you support, who due to their disability means that they are not able to records notes during their lectures.
By taking accurate and comprehensive notes that will be returned to the student, this means that the students have all of the key content and have the best chance to succeed on their course.
There is no need for you to have previous experience as training and online support will be provided.
- Flexible working hours You choose the hours that you would like to work
- Ability to fit working hours around your other commitments
- 28 days holiday pay pro rata
- £8.21 10 per hour rate guaranteed
- In house training available to enhance your knowledge and skills
- Possible career progression to Specialist Notetaker
- Working with the UKs leading provider youre in safe hands
- Improving your knowledge for free by being a part of Higher Education lectures
- Other part time roles available throughout the term such as Examination support, Library support, Sighted Guide Support paid between £8.21 £12 per hour
Providing note taking support to students with disabilities/specific learning difficulties your responsibilities will include:
- Produce accurate notes for lectures and seminars including all key information
- Return notes to student in a suitable format so that they will be able to access easily
- Maintain a professional role as a notetaker whilst representing Randstad and maintain this professional relationship with the student at all times
- Act in the best interests of learners at all times, whilst also working within the policies and procedures of the University
- Ensure that students welfare is addressed with your Randstad consultant, and ensure the student can receive the best possible support.
- Accurate spelling and typing skills
- Punctuality and reliability
- Able to record information quickly under time restrictions
- Excellent organisational skills
- Genuine interest for the Academic success of all students
If you are interested in this rewarding role supporting students in Higher Education and you meet the above requirements, I would love to hear from you. For more information, please contact Ellen Dolan on#########
Randstad SWS acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad SWS is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Posted 34 days ago