NQT Physics Teacher – Greenwich - Greenwich | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
NQT Physics Teacher – Greenwich
Greenwich, Greater London, England
£32157 - £35226/annum
Unspecified (Full time)
Magisters Education are working with a Secondary school that are rated as ‘Outstanding’ by Ofsted in the Greenwich area who are looking for an NQT Physic Teacher to work with KS3-5 for September 2021!
The school have a very good academic record, are a single sex boys’ school and the school prides itself on a culture of high standards from staff and pupils. The school work to ensure staff wellbeing and development are prioritised as they are aware to get the best out of their staff they need to invest in them for the future. The department are well resourced, and staff are all friendly and supportive and you will be made to feel welcome instantly. For your first year as an NQT you will be assigned an experienced teacher who will support you throughout your NQT year and will offer structured guidance and feedback to ensure you are able to develop successfully throughout your first year in teaching. The school also has excellent transport links with easy access to both buses and tube lines nearby, so you can reach the school easily from a range of locations. They also have onsite parking you can utilise if you drive.
This role will see you teaching across KS3-5, this role is full time, and you will be working Monday to Friday. As mentioned, the department adhere to the school ethos and aim to promote staff and pupil wellbeing and will work with you throughout the year to ensure you are happy and getting the best out of your lessons. You will receive continuous support throughout the year and will have a dedicated NQT trainer who will offer guidance and support. The department have excellent resources and all students have access to an iPad, so you can create exciting and interesting lessons using a range of modern tools. You will have weekly 1 to 1 meetings to discuss your progress and will have the chance to feedback in areas you feel you need additional support.
* You will be completing your PGCE for the summer of 2021 or 2020
* If you are an experienced teacher your application can still be considered for this position
* You will be an enthusiastic and passionate teacher who aims to teach outstanding lessons and will work with the school to maximise your potential
* You will be available to begin for September 2021
Why should you apply today?
* Industry leading pay rates!
* Outstanding Ofsted school with a strong academic record year on year
* Dedicated NQT trainer who will support you throughout the year
* Staff and student wellbeing prioritised, you will have continuous support to ensure you are happy and getting the best out of your lessons
* Well resourced department, students and teachers have access to modern technological resources in order to create exciting and dynamic lessons
* Guided support throughout the interview process with a specialised consultant assigned to each school
* Support throughout the interview process with tips and guidance to help you maximise your chances of securing a role