Hygiene Operative (4pm-midnight shift)
Our client has an excellent temporary to permanent opportunity available for a Hygiene Operative to join their manufacturing business.
They are a privately owned food manufacturing company that has expanded rapidly in the past few years.
They are known for their high•quality products and for investing heavily in the training and progression of their employees.
About the Role:
As a member of the Hygiene Team you will ensure that all areas of the factory are operating to the highest standards of hygiene; whilst working in a manner that satisfies Health & Safety and Food Safety legislation.
Your duties and responsibilities will include:
Undertaking cleaning tasks detailed in the hygiene schedules, including cleaning amenities and staff facilities areas
- Undertaking detailed cleaning of factory floors, walls and equipment as instructed, with a specific focus on pest control – prevention of insect activity through detailed cleaning.
- Undertaking stock checks of hygiene materials and facilities/PPE stocks on weekly basis.
- Monitoring of thermometers/temperature controls in the facility fridges
- Minimising waste of stocks, chemicals and water whilst undertaking duties within the department.
- Undertaking any other duties as may be required within the general scope of the role.
Hours, Location & Pay
- You will work 40 hours per week, 4pm • Midnight Monday to Friday
- This is a temporary to permanent position, which includes a pay increase after 12 weeks
- Our client is based in a rural area just outside Northallerton in North Yorkshire so it is important that you can drive and have your own transport.
Our client is looking for a hard•working and motivated individual who would love to grow with the business
It’s great if you have previous hygiene/cleaning experience, but they will also consider people with different work backgrounds as long as you are committed and have a desire to work in manufacturing/production environment.
To apply for the role as a hygiene Operative, please apply via the button or link shown. If your skills and experience meet with this requirement, we will contact you to discuss the position in further detail
KEYWORDS: Hygiene Operative / Industrial Cleaner / Cleaner / Manufacturing / Production / Cleaner / Cleaning Job / Hygiene Job
Baxter Personnel Darlington, DL1 4WD
Posted 43 days ago